222Position Available for PTs and PTAs in Maryland

  • Stan Shapiro
    Mar 19, 2004
      KPT Physical Therapy is presently growing, and recruiting for full- and
      part-time physical therapists and physical therapist assistants in the
      Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC. We are a PT-owned (woman-owned, but
      "mom-and-pop" run) practice of 25 years. We stress manual skills.

      If you know of any who might be interested in a position with KPT,
      please let me know. Please forward this e-mail to anyone who might be
      interested. We are offering a sign-on bonus, and/or a recruiting bonus.
      We have a great package and are a great place to work.

      More details are available on our recording at 301-990-4004.

      Thanks!

      --Stan

      Stanley Shapiro, BS, MS
      rehab@...
      Administrator, Kensington Physical Therapy, Inc.
      Ofc 301-990-4000, Fax 301-948-2118
      Administrative office: 18221-D Flower Hill Way
      Gaithersburg, MD 20879-5333