218Thoughts on the best ways to recruit P.T.'s

  • s4ptdan
    Mar 3 8:22 AM
      Greetings,

      My name is Dan Alloway. I am a new member to your group. I work for
      Systems4PT - a computer operating software system developed by PT's,
      for PT's. The system covers patient registration, through
      documentation to zero ballance billing.
      {please visit us at Systems4PT.com}

      We are in the process of recruiting therapists, trainers and aides to
      sell and install our system into PT clinics. We've tried monster.com
      with no response, (Therapists tell me that they would not look on
      monster for opporutnities). We will be placing an add on APTA.org.

      Does anyone have successful approaches toward recruiting PT's that
      you would be willing to share?

      We are recruting in the MA, CT, NY, NJ regions.

      Thanks for your help.

      Dan Alloway
      Systems4PT
      203-938-9915