Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

181Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] New member

Expand Messages
  • brian richman
    Oct 11, 2003
      You need your own medicare # and I don't think you can use a doctors office if he also is a medicare provider unless you are renting seperate space that he doesn't use to treat his own patients. Call medicare to get the specifics. 866 454 9007 in the state of florida. Where are you?
      It is always best to have a referral source, but it is not necessary. You just have to spend time and money to market. Health fairs, newspapers, senior centers...
      Look in your yellow pages for other clinics in your area.
      BUt most importantly, you need to get an occupational lic from the city and state your clinc will be in. and don't forget your malpractice insurance and liability insurance for the clinic.
      Good luck
      Brian Richman, MPT

      swetha302002 <swetha302002@...> wrote:


            This is Ram PT and i am doing sub-contract services to
      HHA's/clinics.I have questions to start outpatient therapy services
      1,Do i need medicre prov # to start a clinic 
      2,Is it good to start a clinic with dr's offices or be a free
      standing clinic,
      3,Do i have to know some dr's before starting or to do marketing
      after opening a clinic,
      4,How can i find how many therapy clinics are in each city or
      existing practices on sale,
      i will be glad to hear your opinions and guidances in this matter.


      To Post a message, send it to:   physical_therapists_in_business@...
      To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: physical_therapists_in_business-unsubscribe@...

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic