176Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] Searching for PT's and industy professionals in Columbus, OH

  • jonathan Santos
    Sep 30, 2003
      hi brian, im jon from LA, im a physical therapist in a DME company out here, we provide services for all type of patients. medicare, medical and private ins. feel free to email me if you are interested, coz i could definitely provide you with the help you need

      brian richman <gymnst37@...> wrote:
      I am a PT in Florida and own a DME company. In order for patients to get motorized W/C in Ohio, it needs a PT eval. If I provide you or your company with these evals, would you like to do them and you can bill medicare for it? If not, know anyone that can help me out? I'd appreciate any info you can give me.
      Thanks
      Brian Richman, MPT
      You can write me at gymnst37@... or call 800 713 0395

      mshelton94 <mshelton94@...> wrote:
      I am presently developing an outpatient therapy
      business plan that aims to either start de novo
      facilities or purchase small network of clinics.

      As part of my due diligence, I am trying to meet therapists and
      industry professionals in the Columbus, OH market.

      Michael Shelton
      mshelton94@...