174$$$PT"S TO DO EVALS TO DETERMINE NECESSITY FOR MOTORIZED CHAIRS $$$

  • brian richman
    Sep 26, 2003
      We are a Durable medical equipment company looking for PT's to write evals to help determine if a patient is suitable for an electric wheelchair. Areas needed are Pittsburgh, Maryland and Ohio. We provide the patients, you do the evals and you or your company can bill Medicare for it. Great opportunity to make extra cash!!!
      Call 800-713-0395