171PT (60K) Silver Spring Md - needed

  • ptjobs4u
    Sep 21, 2003
      Its the freedom to express both your talent and your voice, the
      respect to listen to your input, and a collaborative spirit that
      gives you the support and confidence to achieve your goals. That's
      the kind of environment we offer you!

      We're looking for a Physical therapist (up to 60K) and a Physical
      Therapist Assistant (up to 43k) for our rehabilitation facilities
      located in Silver Spring/Bethesda, MD and Arlington, VA areas. We
      cater to a mostly geriatric population with neurologic & orthopedic
      diagnoses. Salary is competitive with excellent benefits!

      Please send resume to our coordinator: monica1st@.... Or fax
      us directly: 703-995-4664.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic