155Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] Question on Medicare therapy cap

  • kenmarx
    Jun 12, 2003
      Answers:
      1. Patients that are currently on caseload will begein
      their therapy cap on July 1st. You need to track the
      amount of money used starting July 1st only.

      2. If the patients that are currently on caseload
      continues to July 1st, you have 2 options, you can
      either d/c them on June 30th and do a Eval/Re-eval on
      July 1st, or you can just continue treatments without
      doing a d/c or an eval/re-eval of the patients, but on
      both option you need to track the amount of money
      used.

      Hope this helps.

      --- Daniel Seidler <wspt4@...> wrote:
      > Great questions.