118Re: New Practice Buidling Tips

  • s_lancet
    Nov 14, 2002
      Hi Liz,

      My marketing ability has recently received a tremendous boost after
      I got hold of a copy of the book, 'Marketing for Complementary
      Therapists - 101 tried and tested ways to attract clients'. It is
      published by 'How to Books' and available from www.amazon.co.uk. The
      author is Steven Harold. I don't think I will ever be short of an
      idea again as the book is packed and actually has more than 101
      ideas. Well worth my £10.

      Warm wishes

      Shirley

      --- In physical_therapists_in_business@y..., "kellyspt"
      <kellyspt@m...> wrote:
      > I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good
      ideas, please forward them my way:) Don Kelly PT OCS
      Tips

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I am new to this group but wondered whether any of the
      experienced
      > therapists here had any tips/advice on the best and most cost
      effective ways of letting potential customers/clients know that my
      therapy is available.

      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > Liz

      > Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3
      Access,
      > Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
      > http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?
      pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

      physical_therapists_in_business@e...

      Service.