107Pediatric and Orthopedic Physical Therapy Job Opening in Alaska

  • Jessica
    Sep 23, 2002
      Position: Physical Therapist

      Location: Beautiful Anchorage, Alaska

      Term: Flexible , part-time or full-time (set your own schedule)

      Pay Status: Negotiable Wages or Contract (preferred)

      Required Skills: We are looking for an open minded, relaxed physical
      therapist that has training and experience in both the orthopedic
      and pediatric population.

      Job Description: In addition to developing an orthopedic program for
      our patients, we need assistance with our sensory integration
      program for our rapidly growing pediatric population . We have
      recently remodeled our clinic to include an advanced sensory
      integration room complete with a stargaze ceiling and a three
      dimensional mural painted by Thor Everson. Our clinic is constantly
      adapting to suit the needs of our growing population of patients,
      children and adults.

      Contact Information:
      ReClaim Health Inc.
      2008 E. Northern Lts. Blvd.