Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet

  • physical_immortality
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
      Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet is an intention that
      is an attempt to coordination the preservation of children and then
      all people as the dna seems to want to niche Time itself.

      Jesus and others taught part of it And Darwin pretty well said that
      the evolution of survival aptitude is a bottom line.

      Looks to me like science and religion can meet at preserving the
      life we create AND act out "Thou shalt not kill [or let die]", 7
      days a week, all over the world.
      One Science, one ethic, one "religion" holds the potential to unite
      all human intention as one clear objective centered on Respect for
      Life.

      What else?
    • darkvegeta26@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
        In a message dated 11/19/2002 10:50:53 AM Pacific Standard Time, angeloveternity@... writes:

        Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet is an intention that
        is an attempt to coordination the preservation of children and then
        all people as the dna seems to want to niche Time itself.

        What about preservation of adults too?  Or does "children" just sound better?  ;)