http://robert-ray-hedges-is-taking-over-the-internet.1hwy.com

  • Robert Ray Hedges
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      http://robert-ray-hedges-is-taking-over-the-internet.1hwy.com

      truth happens

      Please don't delete this file, as I have submitted it to several
      search engines and a deletion will break the link!

      [[[[ It's for the children!!! ]]]

      Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet Physical Immortality

      Just to prevent your death! Isn't this just a wonderful Destiny?!

      Your negative responses to me (inclusive of no-response) will be
      posted at http://www.istopdeath.com/barked.txt
      Just to show the children of earth exactly how unloving the "breed
      to kill" types are and a few other types!

      This is REALLY fun:
      The Prophecy Fulfillment Becomes...

      Mortality Resolution International
      The International Physical Immortality Project
      "Shall we stop Killing all children yet?"
      And now a word to seach engines: (forgive me)
      Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet
      how to take over the internet
      i am taking over the internet
      istopdeath.com
      virtuebios
      Destinial Engineer
      angeloveternity
      superhumanity
      right use of will
      coordinated universal intent
      how to take over the internet
      when to take over the internet
      Childrens Immortalisation Network
      Indigo Immortals
      Indigo Children Clarified
      Education: Immortalisation
      psychic police
      who is taking over the internet
      ground zero of the paradigmal
      Destinial Engineering deepheartmeant
      truthlove
      farthetime
      the eternis
      veritas amorous eternis
      mom said i could play
      As Elvis said "Thank you very much!"
      And Oh!, by the way, I NEED YOUR LIFE, PLEASE!
      http://robert-ray-hedges-is-taking-over-the-internet.1hwy.com
      http://www.istopdeath.com/mva.jpg