Shall we stop killing all children yet?

  • truthlove
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2002
      Well, I created a new kid-power.tripod.com website today to protect
      children from their sleeping parent, teachers, and
      GOVERNMENT!....although the mac ate my files to upload on the library
      PC.... but I did get the meta-tags set and the site got submitted.
      Adults just don't want to deal with IT so I'll just bypass
      them, all legally and compassionately.

      Everyone has a right to truth, so stand back!

      http://kid-power.tripod.com