Physical Immortality seems to answer Darwinism

  • truth_for_indigos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2002
      and "thou Shalt not killism" pretty effectively.
      So, I guess the problem is that most humans have made other plans for
      their intent.

      That self serving modality will turn out to be expensive. And, what
      about the children who follow us into our narcisisstic model of how
      to be. Are we not leading them astray?

      When will it change? When we change.

      Simple Enough!

      Robert Ray Hedges,