Re: [physical_immortality] What if intention didn't belong to the body it was issued from?

  • truthlove@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2002
      Nice to be in communication with higher Mind!
      I am Robert Hedges, age 60.78 (9-20-'41)
      Awakened by accident during surgery in '72. I went
      lucid for about 8 minutes in response to General
      Anesthesia, there sensing the great sleep of the dna
      nitching pool humanoids.
      Being "awakened" has been even lonelier than the
      standard american male plight, but truth and "seeing"
      has been a reliable friend in the place of humanoids.
      Simple, peaceful, and highly insightful.

      Anyway, to answer your question, you are the solution,
      I will assit in strategies for resolution.

      Part of the "beauty" of the christian lie is it's
      non-threating nature. Pretented truth is no threat to
      ego structures of the hopelessly dying denial club but
      it is also not a path to resolution.

      We can talk, thanks,
      robert,
      Sedona Az

      =====

      http://www.istopdeath.com

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • truthlove@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
        It's very importantant to me that you scan your
        attitude for enhancements as your choice of word stuck
        is a typical victimNESS essence. Confinement to
        limitation is a resolveable dis-empowerment attribute.
        I want to be helpful.

        Robert

        =====

        http://www.istopdeath.com