http://www.istopdeath.com

  • truthlove
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20 7:43 PM
      I hope to take advantage of the high placement of this immortality
      context using it's search engine advantage.

      Sincerely, Destinal Engineer Robert Ray Hedges Sedona Az
      Some Meta tag experiment are also possible here.

      Shall we stop killing all children yet?,Shall we stop killing all
      children yet?,Shall we stop killing

      all children yet?,physical
      immortality,chrontent,chrontext,ethicity,farthertime,indigo
      children,

      immortalisation,immortalist,immortalism,istopdeath,istopdeath.com,lon
      gevity,life extension,life extensionist,living forever,live

      forever,paradigm2000,Robert Ray
      Hedges,Sedona,superhumanity.com,superhumanity.org,superhumanity,virtu
      ebios,tr77h,

      Thanks for your understanding
    • truthlove
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2002
        http://www.ropi.net/im/ excellent website (Hi Chris)

        http://www.istopdeath.com
        http://www.superhumanity.org
        A Doorway to over 100 wesites in the
        physical immortality being mandantory for superhumanity context.

        Shall we stop killing all children yet? (or are you busy doing more
        important work?

        Love
        Robert Ray Hedges
        Sedona AZ truthlove@...
      • immortalyzation
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2002
          http://www.istopdeath.com

          Robert ray Hedges
          Sedona Arizona

          So, You think your intention belongs to you......

          good luck
        • Robert Ray Hedges
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
            Read the yellow header please.....