http://www.istopdeath.com

  • immortalyzation
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2002
      This website leads to superhumanity.org where my writings are
      centered on a new social order and a way to stop killing all
      children. Freedom will be cancelled as humanity goes into post
      narcisisstic super service .....a new way of being.

      Comments, assistance, questions...etc to truthlove@...,
      Thanks
      Robert Hedges
      Sedona Az
      May 23 2002
    • truthlove
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2002
        I hope to take advantage of the high placement of this immortality
        context using it's search engine advantage.

        Sincerely, Destinal Engineer Robert Ray Hedges Sedona Az
        Some Meta tag experiment are also possible here.

        Shall we stop killing all children yet?,Shall we stop killing all
        children yet?,Shall we stop killing

        all children yet?,physical
        immortality,chrontent,chrontext,ethicity,farthertime,indigo
        children,

        immortalisation,immortalist,immortalism,istopdeath,istopdeath.com,lon
        gevity,life extension,life extensionist,living forever,live

        forever,paradigm2000,Robert Ray
        Hedges,Sedona,superhumanity.com,superhumanity.org,superhumanity,virtu
        ebios,tr77h,

        Thanks for your understanding
      • truthlove
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2002
          http://www.ropi.net/im/ excellent website (Hi Chris)

          http://www.istopdeath.com
          http://www.superhumanity.org
          A Doorway to over 100 wesites in the
          physical immortality being mandantory for superhumanity context.

          Shall we stop killing all children yet? (or are you busy doing more
          important work?

          Love
          Robert Ray Hedges
          Sedona AZ truthlove@...
        • immortalyzation
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19, 2002
            http://www.istopdeath.com

            Robert ray Hedges
            Sedona Arizona

            So, You think your intention belongs to you......

            good luck
          • Robert Ray Hedges
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
              Read the yellow header please.....