PHXUCUG Next User Group meeting is June 2nd 2011

  • jeramy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Our next meeting will be this Thursday June 2nd at 3:30pm. We will have myself and Harold Wong covering Key Topics from TechEd 2011. There is some good information on Exchange 2010 SP2, and new Virtualization options with Exchange 2010. Please register to attend at this link http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=155847. Hope to see you all there.
      -Jeramy

      What: Phoenix Unified Communications User Group
      When: 3:30PM June 2nd , 2011
      Where: Microsoft Corporation
      60 E. Rio Salado Pkwy
      12th Floor