Exchange 2007 Installation Script

  • x_hitec_x
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      Sorry it took so long to get this together, but I have posted the scripts we discussed for installing Exchange 2007. If you have any questions just let me know.

      Thanks,
      Jeramy

      Basic Instructions and Script files are located here: http://www.rebootandtryagain.com
    • _A_R_O_
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
        Hi Jeramy,

        Thanks for posting the PS scripts, it should help us quite a bit with our migration. Would you also be able to post the powerpoint presentation you used? Thanks!

        -Aron

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
          I've posted it to the files section of this site. Hope it helps

          Jeramy