Fwd: Discount Code for St. Anthony's Triathlon

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2 KB
    Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

    -------- Original message --------
    Subject: Discount Code for St. Anthony's Triathlon
    From: "Chavin, Mimi" <Mimi.Chavin@...>
    To: "Chavin, Mimi" <Mimi.Chavin@...>
    CC:

    HI There!

    I just sent you information about registration for the 2013 St. Anthony's Triathlon opening Dec 1
    We would like to extend a $10 discount code to your club : )
    STACAMPAIGN....... is the coupon code!

    Mimi
    Event Coordinator
    St. Anthony's Triathlon
    1200 - 7th Avenue North
    St. Petersburg, FL 33705
    O: 727-825-1521
    F: 727-825-1599

    [images[5]]<https://www.facebook.com/stanthonystriathlon>

    Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information
    from BayCare Health System which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
    protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee
    only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
    of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this
    electronic message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
    message and all copies.
  • dbleduces@yahoo.com
    Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
      Bob-Tony-Joe lets put it on the calender. We can slow the pace in the 55-60 bracket by blocking during the swim.

      Dino

      Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012

        Listen here Pops. I am in the 50 to 55 group. Talk about pressure, I will have to block in that group.

        Bob

      • jdaniel18@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012
          I'll shut 'em down in the 60 to 64 group.

          ---- Bob Peacock <rpeacock5@...> wrote:
          > Listen here Pops. I am in the 50 to 55 group. Talk about pressure, I will have to block in that group.
          >

          > Bob

        • Bob Peacock
          Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012

            How did it go in the Keys? Missed you on the Sunday ride.

            Bob

            I'll shut 'em down in the 60 to 64 group.

            ---- Bob Peacock <rpeacock5@...> wrote:

            > Listen here Pops. I am in the 50 to 55 group. Talk about pressure, I will have to block in that group.
            >

            > Bob

          • Joe Daniel
            Message 6 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012
              It went well; 4th in my age group.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Dec 3, 2012, at 10:15 PM, "Bob Peacock" <rpeacock5@...> wrote:

              How did it go in the Keys? Missed you on the Sunday ride.

              Bob

              I'll shut 'em down in the 60 to 64 group.

              ---- Bob Peacock <rpeacock5@...> wrote:
              > Listen here Pops. I am in the 50 to 55 group. Talk about pressure, I will have to block in that group.
              >

              > Bob

            • Bob Peacock
              Message 7 of 7 , Dec 6, 2012

                Out of 3. Sorry, I couldn’t resist!!