Re: [phpResource] How to block user

  • Shaila Chowdhury
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
      hi thanks for your reply. But I don't want to trust oon their choosen option. I want to block them may be that can be done by detect their Ip or some other way .. I don't know how to do that..

      On 6/5/06, Stranger <shimul39@...> wrote:
      how you want to check that user must from Bangladesh ? are checking IP to detect wheather they are from Banagladesh or not ? or u will just trust them on their choosen option ?

      here as a sample code for u :

      ----------------------------

      <?php
      session_start();
      ?>
      <form name="" action="" method="post">
          <input type="radio" name="bg" value="bangladesh">Bangladesh
          <input type="radio" name="bg" value="nonbangladesh">Non Bangladesh
          <input type="submit">
      </form>
      <?php
      if(isset($_POST['bg']))
      {
          $_SESSION['bangladesh'] =  $_POST['bg'];
      }
      ?>

      ---------------------

      after creating the session check on your desired page what is his choosen option .

      let me inform if you need further help from me .

      Thnaks

      Stranger

      Shaila Chowdhury <shaila.chowdhury@... > wrote:
      thanks for your quick reply. But what I need is -  My page is a  open page for all. And yes there will two option. one is for bangladesh and other one is for NRB's. so when a user click on bangladesh option he /she will must from bangladesh any one from out side of bangladesh will not be able to access on that page. hope you understand what I need. waiting for feedback.

      shaila

      On 6/5/06, Stranger <shimul39@...> wrote:
      when user will fill up the form , they must choose one option . bangladesh or non bangladesh .

      then after submitting the form u can check which option they choose and then send him to the specific desired page. and now if you dont want them access on that 2 pages then you can just cheak from session or check status at that page (if logged in).

      thanks

      Stranger

      Shaila Chowdhury <shaila.chowdhury@... > wrote:
      dear all,

      I have to develop a form which will have 2 option. one is for bangladesh only and other is non bangladesh. so when a user click bangladesh only form from out side of bangladesh will not be able to access that page but he will get access the rest of the page. and the same thing will happen when a use from bangaldesh will want to access non bangladeshi .. will not able to get access that page. Hope you guys understand what I need. Now could you guys help me regarding this? waitinf for reply.

      shaila

      Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

      Keep Yourself Here and Enjoy PHPing.

      Computer store Programming languages Online computer store
      Apple computer store Computer store business plan Dell computer store

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Keep Yourself Here and Enjoy PHPing.

      Computer store Programming languages Online computer store
      Apple computer store Computer store business plan Dell computer store

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Stranger

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
          Hello Shaila,
          See this message to know about how to ban an IP or a range of IP
          addresses.

          Regards,
          Rupom

[...]

          Join phpResource Group And Enjoy PHPing...

        • Shaila Chowdhury