Many Job Openings

  • vedu_bhatia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 10:26 AM
      Hi All,

      I have lots of PHP/MySQL openings and would like to use this medium to
      invite people to post there resumes at vedika[at]binaryconsultants[dot]com

      You can get more information about my company at
      http://www.binaryconsultants.com

      Regards,
      Vedika Bhatia
    • Asif Ali
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 10:51 PM
        Hi...
                 I am looking for Hyderabad jobs. If you have any openings in hyd plz... let me know.
              Thanks

        Regards
        Mohd Asif Ali
        www.PhpTuB.com

        vedu_bhatia <vedikabhatia@...> wrote:
        Hi All,

        I have lots of PHP/MySQL openings and would like to use this medium to
        invite people to post there resumes at vedika[at]binaryconsultants[dot]com

        You can get more information about my company at
        http://www.binaryconsultants.com

        Regards,
        Vedika Bhatia

        Keep Yourself Here and Enjoy PHPing.