Magento openings

  • Sravanti shetty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hi,

      We are having urgent requirements on Magento
      Location: Hyderabad
      Experience: 0.6-2yrs
      Salary : As per company norm(exp)

      Job Description:
      Candidate should have knowledge on e commerce web development like Magento architecture, Over view, module creation, magento initialization on different servers and different database, creation configuration, shipping methods, payment methods, modifying core functionality, overview, theming on magento etc

      Please forward your resumes if you are interested to sravanthi.shetty@...
      contact us - 040-65355893

      Thanking you.

      Regards,