Like-Gate for the Facebook API

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2011
      Does anyone on this list happen to have funcional code for a "like-gate" on the Facebook API? The illustrations I found on the Web didn't work...
    • Farhan Faisal
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
        http://www.facebook.com/FanshipDetect

        But the payment is not functional yet, you will pay, but its not delivered automatically yet..

        http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x274D8D46&op=index