Re: [phpResource] Fw: Need Help about PHP with MS SQL server [1 Attachment]

  • Shailesh Patil
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hi

      Would you post an error message.
      That would be of great help.
      You can find it in error logs.

      --
      Best Regards,
      Shailesh Patil

      From: raahsalah salak <raahsalah@...>
      To: phpexperts@yahoogroups.com; sqa_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com; dot_net_community@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: phpresource@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 4 September, 2010 2:26:29 AM
      Subject: [phpResource] Fw: Need Help about PHP with MS SQL server [1 Attachment]

      - On Fri, 9/3/10, raahsa salah <raahsa_cse_sust@...> wrote:

      From: raahsa salah <raahsa_cse_sust@...>
      Subject: Fw: Need Help about PHP with MS SQL server
      To: raahsalah@...
      Cc: raahsalah@...
      Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 8:40 PM

      --- On Fri, 3/9/10, raahsa salah <raahsa_cse_sust@...> wrote:

      From: raahsa salah <raahsa_cse_sust@...>
      Subject: Need Help about PHP with MS SQL server
      To: csesociety@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, 3 September, 2010, 7:49 PM

      Hi,
      I need help very urgently to create a connection between php & Microsoft SQL server 2008 with IIS 7 web server & Fast CGI Feature.

      I already try to configure it & I am trying with most of the possible ways.
      I already configure it with ISAPI & Fast CGI with MySQL server but when I use Fast CGI and MS SQL driver for create a connection then it's does not work. It's show a message like fast-cgi.exe application crash.

      I followed PHP on windows training kit & all others procedure. I am confused about what's going on.
      What kind of procedures I followed to configure it you can find in attached doc file.
      Please help me as soon.......

      Regards,
      Md. Raahsalah Salak
      CSE 2004 Batch, CSE, SUST.