Re: [phpResource] Re: Html to pdf conversion

  • Surajit Koly
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2010
      Hi,
      Can you please check http://www.fpdf.org/ for dynamic html to pdf creation.
      I thik your problem will be solved.

      Thanks
      Surajit

      On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:25 PM, tariqaminyousafzai <postmyletters@...> wrote:

      Hi Sajith / Rupom,

      I am getting the same problem. the script generates a pdf but the pdf is corrupt. I changed the pdf version to even 1.5 as you advised in your thread but It doesn't change anything. I have got Adobe acrobat 8.0 on my PC. Could you please suggest what is that I may do to get it to work ?

      I desparately need it to work.

      Any help will be much appreciated.

      Thanks,

      TARIQ

      --- In phpresource@yahoogroups.com, Rupom <rupom_315@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Please check the pdf version option. Set the PDF version.
      > Hope you will get the result.
      >

      > Regards,
      >
      > Rupom
      >
      > sajith pramod <saji_p2000@...> wrote: Hi,
      > I downloaded the file and just run the script its creating one pdf
      > file but i tried to open the generated pdf file in acrobat reader
      > giving error "file is courrepted like that"
      >
      > Thanks
      > Sajith
      >
      > --- In phpresource@yahoogroups.com, sajith <saji_p2000@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks. i will download and let u know the results
      > > regards
      > > sajith
      > >
      > > Rupom <rupom_315@> wrote: Hi Sajith,
      > > I just modified Url2PdfReport Class and uploaded it to the Files section
      > > of phpResource as url2pdfreport-v1.1.zip. Please get it from

      > > I have added options to set headerHtml and footerHtml to the class.
      > >
      > > Please try this and let me know the result.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Rupom
      > >
      > > sajith pramod <saji_p2000@> wrote:
      > > Hi Rupom,
      > >
      > > I have a problem with converting html page to pdf for this iam using
      > > HTML2PS toolwhat is my problem is tht i need to put header and footer
      > > in each page footer is an image and header also containg logo.if you
      > > have any solution please help me
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Sajith

      > > http://www.rupom.info
      > >
      > > Join phpResource Group And Enjoy PHPing...

      > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      > >

      > > SAJITH PRAMOD SR
      > > SOFTWARE ENGINEER
      > > CERULEAN INFOTECH Pvt Ltd
      > > No-374, 1st Cross, Sarjapura Road3rd Block Koramangala
      > > Bangalore - 560 095Ph: +91 - 80 - 2299 1886 / 2299 1897Fax: +91 - 80
      > - 2552 6307
      > > http://www.ceruleaninfotech.com

      > > Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      > http://www.rupom.info
      >
      > Join phpResource Group And Enjoy PHPing...

    • shanto sas
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2010
        Hi Tariq,

        have you ever tasted dompdf ? if not then please taste this one. Its awesome. I had used it on my projects,. and worked great. Its support css 2.0 stylesheet. I want to suggest you to use it for your project.

        details you will be find here: http://www.digitaljunkies.ca/dompdf/faq.php
        http://code.google.com/p/dompdf/

        -----
        Regards