Re: [phpResource] reconvert MD5() function value.

  • shanto sas
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
      hello amin,

      aal izz well here also

      There are no function to decode md5 encryption.

      Are you look to compare passwords? If so, then take the string and encrypt it using md5 then compare the two encryption.

      -----
      Regards
      Saeed Ahmed
      http://saeed05.wordpress.com
      -----

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
        Dear Amin
        There is no way to back to hashed value again.
        Some cracker try with genetic algorithm approach (found in some forum.)But not properly
        because it is a one way function.

        By
        Asraful
        Software Engineer