Re: [phpResource] reconvert MD5() function value.

  • Atif Majid
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
      MD5 is one way only. You cannot decrypt from MD5 Hash.

      Atif Majid
      Software Developer.
      Tawasul Telecom
      Kuwait Free Zone, Block C-28, D9, Shuwaik, Kuwait
      Phone: +965 2295 7164
      Mobile: +965 6708 53 95
      www.tawasultele.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
        hello amin,

        aal izz well here also

        There are no function to decode md5 encryption.

        Are you look to compare passwords? If so, then take the string and encrypt it using md5 then compare the two encryption.

        -----
        Regards
        Saeed Ahmed
        http://saeed05.wordpress.com
        -----

        Hope all is well. I am also. Now i am facing a problem to reconvert MD5().
        Suppose I have password that is converted with MD5() function. But I want to reconverted the MD5() function value to the original.
        I am undone that i could not complete that task. I need help to do that job. Please....

        Thanking all
        Amin

        Get your new Email address!
      • asraful chy
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
          Dear Amin
          There is no way to back to hashed value again.
          Some cracker try with genetic algorithm approach (found in some forum.)But not properly
          because it is a one way function.

          By
          Asraful
          Software Engineer