reconvert MD5() function value.

  • Aminul Islam
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14 7:20 PM
      Dear Everyone,
      Hope all is well. I am also. Now i am facing a problem to reconvert MD5().
      Suppose I have password that is converted with MD5() function. But I want to reconverted the MD5() function value to the original.
      I am undone that i could not complete that task. I need help to do that job. Please....

      Thanking all
      Amin

    • Atif Majid
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15 12:00 AM
        MD5 is one way only. You cannot decrypt from MD5 Hash.

        Atif Majid
        Software Developer.
        Tawasul Telecom
        Kuwait Free Zone, Block C-28, D9, Shuwaik, Kuwait
        Phone: +965 2295 7164
        Mobile: +965 6708 53 95
        www.tawasultele.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15 12:22 AM
          hello amin,

          aal izz well here also

          There are no function to decode md5 encryption.

          Are you look to compare passwords? If so, then take the string and encrypt it using md5 then compare the two encryption.

          -----
          Regards
          Saeed Ahmed
          http://saeed05.wordpress.com
          -----

          Hope all is well. I am also. Now i am facing a problem to reconvert MD5().
          Suppose I have password that is converted with MD5() function. But I want to reconverted the MD5() function value to the original.
          I am undone that i could not complete that task. I need help to do that job. Please....

          Thanking all
          Amin

          Get your new Email address!
        • asraful chy
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15 2:53 AM
            Dear Amin
            There is no way to back to hashed value again.
            Some cracker try with genetic algorithm approach (found in some forum.)But not properly
            because it is a one way function.

            By
            Asraful
            Software Engineer