Fw: Sr.Faculty/Trainer required urgently

  • Mahesh Mithe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009

      --- On Thu, 9/24/09, Shabbir InnateLabs <shabbir@...> wrote:

      From: Shabbir InnateLabs <shabbir@...>
      Subject: Sr.Faculty/Trainer required urgently
      To: "InnateLabs Indore" <indore@...>
      Cc: mahesh.mithe@..., shilpa.mate@...
      Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 2:03 AM

      InnateLabs is a Vadodara based leading IT Training and Consulting Company. We are having an experience of a decade in IT Industry. Our Industry-endorsed course content and experienced and certified team of Faculties deliveres Industry-level training to the Working Professionals and Freshers.

      We are having urgent requirement for following position at our Indore Centre.

      Software Testing Trainer/Sr.Faculty
      Desired Profile:
      Role:  Trainer (Corporate/In-house)
      Experience: 6 months to 1 year or Fresher with good presentation skills
      Qualification : BE/MCA/MBA in CS/IT/Systems
      Job Category: Training
      Key Skills:  Software Testing, .Net/Java/PHP-MySQL (Any one)
      Location : Indore

      Job Description:
      Candidate must have experience/knowledge in Corporate/Institutional Training.
      Excellent communication & presentation skills.
      Should have outbound training experience
      Conduct Seminars and Workshops
      To identify potentials and specific opportunities for our Training Courses.
      Visit different Engineering & Science colleges for our Course deliveries.

      Interested candidates may send their resumes at indore@...

      Warm Regards
      Shabbir Sabir

      InnateLabs