How can i get 'plugin menu' in wordpress?

  • Sherif Ahsan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009

      Can any body tell me How can i add Plugins-menu so that I can manage plugins in wordpress. As By Default, i do not have that menu option.

      OR Eeven, u could tell me about ftp access so that i can upload in 'wp-contents/plugins' folder.

      Regards.
      Sherif

    • hellow_rainbow
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
        Hi Sherif, Assalamu Alaikum!

        It is to Good to hear that you are managing a WordPress Blog.
        So now you want to Manage your Plugins huh?

        For that you can't use ftp as all Plugins should be installed through your control panel only.

        So If you want to Install New Plugins for any various purposes Just you need to login to your word press Control panel as admin then in the Left side Navigation menu Select Plugins the in the upcoming page click ADD NEW.

        If you know the name of the plugin you want to install then you can search it through your search box or else if you have the Plugin Zipped locally then you can upload it too.
        It will install the Plugin you want.
        Thats it. Now you can get its control options in the Settings Meu on your left hand side of the Control Panel

        Regards,
        Divanoli M.
        (Admin - www.sisgames.mobi )
      • Sherif Ahsan
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
        • 1 Attachment
        • 17 KB
        Wa-alaikumus salam,

        Boss, you said " Just you need to login to your wordpress Control panel as admin then in the Left side Navigation menu Select Plugins "

        If i found that menu i.e. plugin menu I could do that.

        Here is my attached Dashboard (control panel) Image.

        Now, how can I find that menu? Plz help me.

        Take care.
        Sherif

        Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
          Salam!

          I thought you were using word press in your own Hosted site.
          By By seeing this Picture I can understand you are using word press hosted free account, where you cannot use plugins ever.

          Finally i don't want to mess up this Post n my Final Answer is
          You Can't

          Or Else Try your Better Here.
          http://www.wordpressmax.com/wordpress-guide/how-to-upload-plugins-wordpress-guide

          Good Luck