Urgent Joomla Help Needed

  • Mamunur Rashid
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Dear all,

      I need to insert login module inside an Article.

      I try in different way and search the solution in online but not found the right solution.

      I use the following code in HTML View of an article

      <jdoc:include type="modules" name="user7" style="rounded" />

      also use
      <!--<jdoc:include type="modules" name="user7" style="rounded" />-->

      and also enable the plugin

      None of this work

      Please give me the solution.

      Thanks