Re: payment gateways

  • group_mediator
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
      Since paypal is not in India, I am not aware of any other payment
      gateway other then credit card processing services. I am 90% done
      making a micro-payment online and SMS solution here for Pakistan
      Market. I am not sure if that can be implemented in India.

      What got my attention was your project.
      I recently, Conceived and developed a similar project here in Pakistan.

      Please take a look and let me have your input.
      http://foodcourt.pk

      Ayaz
      --- In phpresource@yahoogroups.com, "Sreeni .A" <sreeniaphpcoder@...>
      wrote:

      > hi I am doing site for a mumbai based client. The site is related
      > restaurants and ordering food online.
      >
      > here i need to implement the payment gateways in indian rupees and for
      > indian account.
      >
      > Which will be the best payment gateway for the clients in india(in cost
      > basis and to encash) as well as development
      >

      > Please suggest me.
      >
      > thanks

    • Rupom
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
        Hi Ayaz,
        FYI, Paypal is present in India, Srilanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives.

        --
        Rupom