about selecting multiple items in a list box

  • maher helal
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      hello,
      whenever i select multiple elements in a list box and want to print that it only shows the first element.
      i am sending the files please check it.
    • Md. Bayezid Al-Arabi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
        hi,
        iterate the items and check if selected:

        For (Cnt = 0; lstBox.ListCount - 1; Cnt=Cnt+1)
        {
        If (lstBox.Selected(Cnt) == True)
        ' do the printing here
        }