about selecting multiple items in a list box

  • maher helal
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 2:49 AM
      hello,
      whenever i select multiple elements in a list box and want to print that it only shows the first element.
      i am sending the files please check it.
    • maher helal
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 2:50 AM

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6 1:00 AM
          hi,
          iterate the items and check if selected:

          For (Cnt = 0; lstBox.ListCount - 1; Cnt=Cnt+1)
          {
          If (lstBox.Selected(Cnt) == True)
          ' do the printing here
          }