Re: [phpResource] Re: Mysql........

  • Alligator
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      Did you visit MySql Website for downloads and install instructions by any chance?

      Alligator_666

      Hitesh <php@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
               I have an experience of few months in PHP, but very new to mysql, can someone tell me, is it possible to install mysql in winxp,

      and from where I must download it, and how should I install itÂ…..

      thanks