Re: [phpResource] Re: SQL Injection and AJAX

  • Atif Majid
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
      Yes.
      Though AJAX is just a couple of functions of JavaScript, but to get the v.best of AJAX, you must be proficient in JavaScript.
      Take care

      Atif Majid
      Software Developer.
      Tawasul Telecom
      Kuwait Free Zone, Block C-28, D9, Shuwaik, Kuwait
      Phone: +965 461 34 91
      Mobile: +965 708 53 95
      www.tawasultele.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
        Hello Raina,
        Did you browse the tutorial
        http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/ajax_intro.asp ?
        There is the definition of ajax in the first chapter of that
        tutorial.Please read the tutorial carefully and you will be clear
        about your query.

        thanks all