Re: [phpResource] Re: SQL Injection and AJAX

  • Raina Rahman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2007
      thanks for your reply. i'll check the url but can u please tell me should I know javascript to know ajax?

      On 10/26/07, zav_123 <zav_123@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Please visit
      http://www.imperva.com/application_defense_center/glossary/sql_inject
      ion.html for getting sqlInjection help.
      Browse this http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/ajax_intro.asp tutorial
      for ajax help.Please browse this full tutorial upto last.if you
      complete this tutorial,you can bulid an ajax based website.

      thanks a lot...
      zav

      --- In phpresource@yahoogroups.com, "Raina Rahman" <rainarahman@...>

      wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I have to develop a web site. Where my clients requires I have to
      develop
      > this site using AJAX but unfortunately I don't have good idea on
      ajax so I
      > need you guys help. I also need one more help regarding sql
      injection. May I
      > know what is SQL Injection and how to use it?
      >
      > thanks you guys in advance.
      >
      > Raina

    • Atif Majid
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
        Yes.
        Though AJAX is just a couple of functions of JavaScript, but to get the v.best of AJAX, you must be proficient in JavaScript.
        Take care

        Atif Majid
        Software Developer.
        Tawasul Telecom
        Kuwait Free Zone, Block C-28, D9, Shuwaik, Kuwait
        Phone: +965 461 34 91
        Mobile: +965 708 53 95
        www.tawasultele.com

        wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I have to develop a web site. Where my clients requires I have to
        develop
        > this site using AJAX but unfortunately I don't have good idea on
        ajax so I
        > need you guys help. I also need one more help regarding sql
        injection. May I
        > know what is SQL Injection and how to use it?
        >
        > thanks you guys in advance.
        >
        > Raina

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • zav_123
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
          Hello Raina,
          Did you browse the tutorial
          http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/ajax_intro.asp ?
          There is the definition of ajax in the first chapter of that
          tutorial.Please read the tutorial carefully and you will be clear
          about your query.

          thanks all