File - Code_Contest_Policy.doc

  • phpresource@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2007
      File : Code_Contest_Policy.doc
      Description : Code Contest Policy
    • phpresource@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
        File : Code_Contest_Policy.doc
        Description : Code Contest Policy
      • phpresource@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 16 , May 1, 2007
          File : Code_Contest_Policy.doc
          Description : Code Contest Policy
        • Yasin Jisan
          Message 4 of 16 , May 3, 2007
            Hi Friends,
            Is there any way to control the session in php? I mean, I will start the session after authenticating the username & password from the database and then will start the php session. But how can I detect if the user have closed the browser/the session life time has expired? I actually like to execute some php script on session expiration event, is it possible?

            Thanks in advanced,
            Jisan.

            Billal Md. Yasin Jisan,
            System Engineer,
            NM/NOC,
            GrameenPhone Ltd,
            Email: b_yasin@...,
            Cell: +8801711504222.

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          • Anis Ahmad
            Message 5 of 16 , May 4, 2007
              HI Friend,
              1. You can check session life time expiration with simply
              isset($_SESSION['varname']) Method.
              2. For "onUnload" event of each page you can call a php page which
              will check the session status and can destroy the session or
              anything you like.
              Thanks
              Anis uddin Ahmad

              Message 6 of 16 , May 5, 2007