Re: [phpResource] {query} urgent help

  • Atif Majid
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hi
      You will have to set mime type for your e-mail message. For an easy available solution, have a look at this.
      http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net
      Regards

      Atif Majid
      Software Developer.
      Tawasul Telecom
      Kuwait Free Zone, Block C-28, D9, Shuwaik, Kuwait
      Phone: +965 461 34 91
      Mobile: +965 708 53 95
      www.tawasultele.com