how to set alignhment for image

  • chetanrakesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      hi all,
      I want a help. I have developed javascript for drag and drop
      image. I am getting X and Y position of image using javascript. Now I
      want to place an image in php file according to X, Y position of
      javascript. How do i get same result in php file with html code.
      because i want to inclde header,footer,right,left pages. if i try to
      place image with header,footer,left,right. I am getting errors.

      Please help. Its urgent.

      Regards,
      Rakesh.