Re: [phpResource] Any 1 want to do freelancer job

  • Dhana Da
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
      Hi,
      I am interested to your project.But I think I need some more details for this purpose.And also I think if it is possible to you we can contact in Y-chat.My id is eklabhalolagena@.... I shall be online from now(my time 11.15am 11/10/06).

      Regards,
      Goutam

      Ehsan Ahmed <shovonbugs@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      I got a project from outsourcing. But I want to give if any1 want to developed this project please let me know within short time. I have attached all the documents please read carefully and let me know as soon possible.
      I just need initially three things..
      1. How to do this project and work scheme,
      2. Total time
      3. Total costing
      Contact me:
      Cell : 0188745218
      Email: shovonbugs@yahoo. com

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • mahmud uz-zaman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
        Hi Ehasan Ahmed,

        I have read the website specification attached.

        It has almost 17 individual modules as mentioned. which is almost 1 year or 1.5 year work load.

        It has 90 days checking and 90 days after sales support.

        So it become 2 years almost .

        In my sense it is a high end project . i am not very clear about the costing. May be 10,000$ ( i am not very sure.. sorry).

        HTML coding manager, afiliate manager, mail manager, live chat room, forum , wap solutions are main backbone of this project. It also need a designer group as mentioned in the document. SEO optimizaion need extra care.

        I am interested to be a part of this project.

        Mahmud
        0189814950

        Ehsan Ahmed <shovonbugs@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        I got a project from outsourcing. But I want to give if any1 want to developed this project please let me know within short time. I have attached all the documents please read carefully and let me know as soon possible.

        I just need initially three things..
        1. How to do this project and work scheme,
        2. Total time
        3. Total costing

        Contact me:

        Cell : 0188745218
        Email: shovonbugs@yahoo. com

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Mohammed Rahman
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
          I am interested about your job. Please let me provide all documents related to this project. Then I could tell you about cost and time. You may contact with me by Yahoo ID: mashiur79@... from 9am to 3:30 pm (Sunday-Thursday) or you could contact with me by mobile. The number is: 0189259357

          Thanks

          Md. Mashiur Rahman

          Information Technology Officer

          Policy and Planning Support Unit
          Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock
          Room 1512 Bldg. 6 (15th fl.), Bangladesh Secretariat, Dhaka
          Mailing Address: GPO Box 433, Dhaka-1000
          Off.: 9562151, 0189 259357 Fax: 9562474
          Email: ito-ppsu@...

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Sujoy Dutta
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
            Hi,

            I am Sujoy ,I am 4 years experiened php developer.we have a real good team.
            I check your project this is a very big project.It should be done part by part.
            We have good experienced in many parts of your project.
            Tommorow I will send you a detail mail regarding this.

            My yahoo messenger id is "joys_ss".You can add me.

            If you are interested reply me.This is not one programmer job.

            Sujoy