File - Code_Contest_Policy.doc

  • phpresource@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2006
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2006
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 1, 2006
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2007
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2007
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 2007
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
                  Description : Code Contest Policy
                • phpresource@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 1 4:52 AM
                    File : Code_Contest_Policy.doc
                    Description : Code Contest Policy
                  • Yasin Jisan
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 3 7:29 AM
                      Hi Friends,
                      Is there any way to control the session in php? I mean, I will start the session after authenticating the username & password from the database and then will start the php session. But how can I detect if the user have closed the browser/the session life time has expired? I actually like to execute some php script on session expiration event, is it possible?

                      Thanks in advanced,
                      Jisan.

                      Billal Md. Yasin Jisan,
                      System Engineer,
                      NM/NOC,
                      GrameenPhone Ltd,
                      Email: b_yasin@...,
                      Cell: +8801711504222.

                      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                    • Anis Ahmad
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 4 8:31 PM
                        HI Friend,
                        1. You can check session life time expiration with simply
                        isset($_SESSION['varname']) Method.
                        2. For "onUnload" event of each page you can call a php page which
                        will check the session status and can destroy the session or
                        anything you like.
                        Thanks
                        Anis uddin Ahmad

                        Message 11 of 16 , May 5 10:56 PM