video convert problem

  • Illusion
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2008
      is there any expert to show me the way of video conversion.

      I mean i want to convert any video by my script into flash format or any suitable low sized format.

      Many thnx in advance

      Remy

    • raisulk@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2008
        Use ffmpg library. Google a little bit and you will find what to do.

        Best wishes.
        Raisul
        BrainStation-23

        On 10/16/08, Illusion <tonu71@...> wrote:
        > is there any expert to show me the way of video conversion.
        >
        > I mean i want to convert any video by my script into flash format or any
        > suitable low sized format.
        >
        > Many thnx in advance
        >
        > Remy

      • Illusion
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
          can i use ffmpeg in my win32 environment?

          On 10/16/08, Illusion <tonu71@yahoo. com> wrote:
          > is there any expert to show me the way of video conversion.
          >
          > I mean i want to convert any video by my script into flash format or any
          > suitable low sized format.
          >
          > Many thnx in advance
          >
          > Remy

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • kazi abdullah al mamun
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
            Hey you can use FFMPEG or MENCODER to convert the video files with different size format. Install the FFMPEG package in the server and run shell scripts to convert it.

            Thanks
            Sumon

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
              Ok thnx,
              I have ffmpeg and uploaded it to my linux server.
              Now question is how can i run shell script?

              Hey you can use FFMPEG or MENCODER to convert the video files with different size format. Install the FFMPEG package in the server and run shell scripts to convert it.

              Thanks
              Sumon

              is there any expert to show me the way of video conversion.

              I mean i want to convert any video by my script into flash format or any suitable low sized format.

              Many thnx in advance

              Remy

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • kazi abdullah al mamun
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
                Check this sample code for conversion and ensure FFMPEG is inatalled in the server properly and assign the path for mencoder/ffmpeg.

                        $FileExt =substr($filename,strlen($filename)-3,3);

                            if($FileExt!="flv")
                            {
                        if( $FileExt !="wmv" && $FileExt !="avi" && $FileExt !="mpg"){
                            $param=" -an ";
                        }
                        else{
                                $param=" -vcodec mpeg4 -b 6000 -qmin 1 -qmax 3 -s 350x350  -aspect 4:3 -acodec libmp3lame -ar 22050 -ab 88 ";
                        }

                                     $midea_converter_path = '/usr/local/bin/mencoder';
                                     $metainject_converter_path = '/usr/local/bin/flvtool2';

                                 exec("$midea_converter_path $uploadfile -o $des -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=9600:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=0 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -srate 22050");

                    $cmdStr="/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i myswings/".$_SESSION['userId'].".".$filename.$param." -f mov myswings/".$_SESSION['userId'].".".$filename.".mov";
                        shell_exec($cmdStr);

                        }