Important: BUET Inter University ICT Project Show

  • Tanvir Al Amin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2008
      Dear All,
      We are glad to inform you that, an Inter university project show is being arranged as a part of CSE Festival 2008.

      BUET Inter University ICT Project Show emphasizes on the students ability to find out the real problems or opportunities in our country or in industry, and implementable technical solutions they can offer employing Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information & Communication Technology. It targets a linkage of research and application, principles and practices or academia and industry in ICT sector.

      The project show consists of separate section for Hardware and Software projects. To encourage the young scientists, there are attractive awards for best 3 projects in each section. We cordially invite you to participate in this project show. Details, rules and regulations are given in the attached "Call for Participation" pdf. For more information, please visit www.cseday.com

      Please circulate this message and the attached pdf everywhere (technical/ engineering/ student/ study/ research/ project groups or persons) you can reach.

      Regards,
      ~CSE Festival 2008 Project Show Committee

      Md. Tanvir Al Amin Popel http://www.popel.vze.com
      Student, Dept. of CSE, BUET http://www.buet.ac.bd/cse

      ~~~"Future belongs to those, who believes in the beauty of their dreams..."~~~