Re: [phpXperts] hi, need help

  • Novice Programmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2008
      Hello roman

      you can try the attached script.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Novice(http://www.ishuonweb.wordpress..com)

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: pro_roman <pro_roman@...>
      To: phpexperts@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, 28 September, 2008 2:56:59 PM
      Subject: [phpXperts] hi, need help

      hi everyone. i am in a problem, now. can anyone tell me, how can i
      fetch the contacts(all email address and name) from a form
      submission(which is in xhtml format)? actually, the example is like
      facebook application; one just gives his/her email address and
      password and then he/she should sign up and facebook collect all of
      his/her yahoo/gmail contacts lists.

      if anyone have some information, books or codes(specially codes)
      please help me, as soon as possible.

      thanks

      roman