Re:"Need php related job"

  • 9el
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2008
      >>Posted by: "S.M. TAUHIDUL ISLAM" smtl_ln@... smtl_ln
      >>Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 am (PDT)
      >>Greetings!
      >>Hello every one, my salam to all of you. My name is S.M. Tauhidul
      >>Islam. I have completed my graduation from Independent University,
      >>Bangladesh in last semester. Now I'm looking a php related job. If any
      >>body have the suggestion or any info about getting job, then please
      >>help me.
      >>Thanks to all for your time.

      Well, Tauhid bhai you forgot to mention your required skill on php.
      There are lots of jobs available everyday for phpExperts. Most
      important is are you skilled on that? If you are not, then please
      start by studying Wrox's Beginning PHP and other books. Also work on
      as much as projects as you can to earn the skills for real job field.
      If you are looking for a training on PHP then look for the post by
      Roobon bhai who trains at IBCS-PRIMAX or you can come to S@ifur's
      Solutions where we teach a very extra ordinary course on PHP+MySQL Web
      Development.
      details of course materials and outlines available at
      http://groups.google.com/group/phpbd
      We are completing 3 batches of students symultenously by the end of
      October 2008 hopefully.

      Regards

      Lenin