Re: [phpXperts] want some guideline for novice php programmer

  • banda.ashraf
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
      Assalamualikum,
      Dear brother, I am very glad to you for your response.

      as been selected our graduation final project "Online Course & Exam
      System". We have sorted out some scope of work as follows.

      1. Administrative user panel
      1.1 User previlledge
      1.2 Course Upload/Lecture Upload/modification
      1.3 Exam/Quiz/Test prepare
      1.4 Course enrollment
      1.5 etc.
      2. Learners pages
      2.1 User home page(my page)
      2.2 Course review page
      2.3 Course registration
      2.4 Exam/Test registration
      2.5 Examination page
      2.6 etc.

      Dear brother, is it what you want from me.
      I will be waiting...