Successfully completed my first batch

  • Ziaul Habib
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      Hello all,

      Completed my first batch in IBCS-PRIMAX. Four months before I was appointed by IBCS-PRIMAX as a part time lecturer. I was engaged as a lecturer of PHP-MYSQL course. I had 14 students in my class. They came from different University and institution. Maximum of them were from Ahsanullah University. Five girls were in my batch. Most students were brilliant and highly qualitative. As they studied C, C++ and have other programing knowledge I was worried in the begining. It was really a great challenge for me. And lastly I have overcome this challenge. By doing this course I learnt a lot. Actuallly I was an active learner in toral course. Before every class I did lot of study, asked my friend circle for helping me. I knew that this is the way I can develop myself. And I did this. Thanks to Almighty Allah for giving me courage. Still I can't believe that I have finished the 3.5 month course and this is a new dymension in my life that I became a teacher (this was not an aim in my life).

      Glad to say that IBCS-PRIMAX asked me to continue. They are very much satisfaied with my training method. Students are happy. IBCS authority is arranging more batch after Eid-ul-fitre. I tried to give my best effort. This is my learning from Hasin bhai that if I wanna generate my skill then only way "help people". I  know all of you made doa for me. I am giving thanks to you. I am giving thanks to Mamun bhai, Jakir bhai, Murshed bhai, Afruja apa, Emdad bhai who helped me a lot. Giving thanks to Hasin bhai, Murshed bhai, Omi bhai who always encouraged me. Without your best wishes I can not made it successfully happen. I am really happy man now. :)

      Thanks again.
      Roobon

      Here from you will get the idea about IBCS-PRIMAX course outline.
      http://groups.google.com/ group/php_team/edit/course- outline