Re: [phpXperts] mail problem

  • ziaul haq
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2008
      Hi

      You shouldn't think about FTP. There is no relation in mail and FTP.
      Your source looks ok.

      Are you testing from your local server or any live server.?

      If you are testing from live server, than ask the service provider, from whome you got the hosting plan.

      Just ask them to configure your mail server perfectly.

      Thanks
      ZIA