[OT] SQABD Meet the Mentors, Episode 4 - Teaser Video

  • Tahmid Munaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      Hello friends,

      I guess most of you already know that SQABD Meet the Mentors  is a service which is dedicated to make people aware of many noteworthy Bangladeshi IT talents that we have around us.  So let's get introduced with them and know about their success stories or how they do at their work to manage different critical challanges.

      SQABD has just released a teaser video to let you  know who is in our up coming 4th Episode of "Meet the Mentors"! Here is the URL of the Teaser video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IedBD6nQ4K8  (still open for sponsorship)

      Please feel free to recommend your Mentor's name at SQABD Group, so that we can watch him in any of the next episodes soon!

      Regards,
      Tahmid Munaz
      www.sqabd.com
      cell: +8801819957135